LONDON EVENING STANDARD
- Chelsea are losing patience with striker Diego Costa and will ponder offloading the Spain international at the end of the season, with Everton striker Romelu Lukaku expected to replace him.
- Arsene Wenger has revealed he will begin talks with Jack Wilshere regarding a new deal at the Emirates when the midfielder’s loan spell at Bournemouth finishes.
MANCHESTER EVENING NEWS
- Manchester City and Manchester United will go head-to-head this summer for the signature of Arsenal forward Alexis Sanchez.
- City have joined the race to sign £38m-rated Lyon midfielder Corentin Tolisso, say reports.
- Pep Guardiola has made Juventus centre-back Leonardo Bonucci City’s number one transfer target for the summer, according to reports.
- Meanwhile, Roma are lining up an end-of-season swoop for City wide man Jesus Navas.
- United face a battle to land Inter Milan winger Ivan Perisic next season with both Arsenal and Chelsea also interested in the Croat.
- Everton are the latest club to be linked with a move for Schalke midfielder Leon Goretzka, according to reports in Italy.
- Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp has ruled out making a move for out-of-favour City ‘keeper Joe Hart this summer.
- Emre Can, who only has just over 12 months left to run on his current deal at Anfield, will stay at Liverpool next season even if the German midfielder does not agree a new contract this summer.
- Despite his deal expiring at the end of June, Victor Anichebe says he has not given any thought yet about whether he will extend his stay on Wearside.
- Newcastle are interested in signing versatile Arsenal defender Carl Jenkinson this summer, according to reports in the British media.
HULL DAILY MAIL
- Andrea Ranocchia has refused to rule out turning his six-month loan deal at Hull into a permanent move to the KCOM this summer.
- Bournemouth midfielder Max Gradel has revealed his frustration at his lack of playing time at the Vitality Stadium this season, saying: “I’m at an age where I can’t sit on the bench.”
GET WEST LONDON
- Jake Bidwell has admitted he swapped Brentford for QPR in order to face some much-needed competition for his starting place.
- Hearts right-back Callum Paterson, who has been linked with the likes of Derby, Cardiff, Birmingham and Wigan, may put pen to paper on a pre-contract with the Bluebirds, say reports.
- Spurs have been keeping an eye out on highly-rated Nottingham Forest youngster Ben Brereton, according to reports in the British media.
- Brighton striker Tomer Hemed, who has scored 11 times this year for the newly promoted Premier League club, says he is determined to keep his place up front next season regardless of who boss Chris Hughton buys this summer.
- Sheffield United boss Chris Wilder has already chosen which players will be leaving Bramall Lane this summer.
- Marley Watkins could quit Barnsley this summer, with the midfielder having recently been linked with a number of Premier League and Championship clubs.
- Huddersfield midfielder Aaron Mooy has had no contact with Middlesbrough, the Australian’s agent has revealed.